Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- How did Nicholas Delaney die? A murder mystery (Trove Tuesday post)
- Nicholas Delaney and the Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney
- Did Nicholas build the oldest bridge in Australia?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Royal Botanic Garden, Sydney, is 200 years old!
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Category Archives: Blogging
It’s hard to believe, but… its one year since I began this blog. At first I was nervous, and posted, oh, once every two months or so. Big mistake. It’s like everything else; the more you do it, the easier … Continue reading
I’m excited by this. OK, perhaps I’m easily pleased, but it was a real delight to find the clip of Graham Norton’s Who Do You Think You Are? in which he learns about his yeoman ancestor in Carnew, just days … Continue reading
Have you noticed? Did you wonder if you’d come to the right site? After using a custom (very attractive) header, I’ve changed it to match the header on the website for A Rebel Hand: Nicholas Delaney of 1798. Images used … Continue reading
I’m the great-great- (breathe) great-grandchild of an extraordinary man. Nicholas Delaney was a landless peasant caught up in the bloody uprising of 1798 in Ireland. Accused of murder on the word of a notorious liar, he was sentenced to death. … Continue reading