Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Thomas Musgrave
It’s National Family History Week in Australia (until August 10). So I’m going to leave the Irish history theme for now and pick up some of Nicholas Delaney’s story in New South Wales. Starting with his arrival. Human cargo On … Continue reading