Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: The Secret History of our Streets
Deep into Deptford’s history, that is, looking for secrets in the streets. And possibly finding my great-great-great-great grandparents – how exciting! Today, June 9th, is International Archives Day and I’m hugely grateful to all the archivists and the archives, small … Continue reading