Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Samuel Marsden
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading