Search A Rebel Hand
- The thief up the chimney: Old Bailey Online 10th anniversary post
- Welsh Newspapers Online – read all about it
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Irish Family History Day
- On the twelfth day of Christmas
- More positivity in 2012 (Accentuate the Positive part 2)
- Happy New Year! Accentuate the positive
- Time to branch out?
- Merry Christmas!
- Calling all Delaney cousins!
Follow @ARebelHand on
Talk to us on Google+
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Roadbuilder
If you visit the Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney, take a few minutes to look for a small bridge over a stream near the Wollemi Pine, ‘Australia’s homegrown Christmas tree’, close to the information booth. This is Macquarie Culvert. The … Continue reading
‘One of the most historically significant urban spaces in Sydney and Australia’. That’s how another of Nicholas Delaney’s building projects has been described by New South Wales’s Office of Environment and Heritage. It’s Macquarie Place. Just over a fortnight after … Continue reading