Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: research
Wearing my new hat (shoes?) as the Shoestring Genealogist, I’m very pleased to hear from MyHeritage that they have a special free treat for us this National Family History Month. Australian Community Manager Emma Datny says: “In honour of National Family … Continue reading