Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- When John met Sarah - convict courtship
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: local history
It’s an exciting day for me today. My first blog post on a new, collaborative blog was published. Worldwide Genealogy is a fresh way of looking at genealogy, history and local history. Julie Goucher, who you may know from Anglers … Continue reading →