Search A Rebel Hand
- The thief up the chimney: Old Bailey Online 10th anniversary post
- Welsh Newspapers Online – read all about it
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Irish Family History Day
- On the twelfth day of Christmas
- More positivity in 2012 (Accentuate the Positive part 2)
- Happy New Year! Accentuate the positive
- Time to branch out?
- Merry Christmas!
- Calling all Delaney cousins!
Follow @ARebelHand on
Talk to us on Google+
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: John Delaney
This year’s challenge comes from Helen at From Helen V Smith’s Keyboard. She writes: “Your challenge… is to tell the story of your first Australian ancestor.” Now that does make it a challenge! Because the first-ever Australian in my family … Continue reading
In my last post about Nicholas Delaney’s murder on September 3, 1834, I asked a few questions. Why would the editor of the Sydney Monitor add a note to the end of the report of John Kennedy’s trial in which … Continue reading