Follow @ARebelHand on
Talk to us on Google+
New! Google+ page, too
Search A Rebel Hand
- The thief up the chimney: Old Bailey Online 10th anniversary post
- Welsh Newspapers Online – read all about it
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Irish Family History Day
- On the twelfth day of Christmas
- More positivity in 2012 (Accentuate the Positive part 2)
- Happy New Year! Accentuate the positive
- Time to branch out?
- Merry Christmas!
- Calling all Delaney cousins!
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Graham Norton
I’m excited by this. OK, perhaps I’m easily pleased, but it was a real delight to find the clip of Graham Norton’s Who Do You Think You Are? in which he learns about his yeoman ancestor in Carnew, just days … Continue reading
Well, Graham Norton’s great-great-great grandfather and my g-g-g grandfather, to be strictly accurate. They would have known each other. They probably wanted to kill each other. (Luckily, I quite like him and he doesn’t know I exist, so that’s all … Continue reading