Search A Rebel Hand
- The thief up the chimney: Old Bailey Online 10th anniversary post
- Welsh Newspapers Online – read all about it
- My first Australian ancestor (Australia Day Challenge 2013)
- Irish Family History Day
- On the twelfth day of Christmas
- More positivity in 2012 (Accentuate the Positive part 2)
- Happy New Year! Accentuate the positive
- Time to branch out?
- Merry Christmas!
- Calling all Delaney cousins!
Follow @ARebelHand on
Talk to us on Google+
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Tag Archives: Archives
Dydd Gŵyl Dewi hapus! Happy St David’s Day! March 1st is the feast day of Saint David, the patron saint of Wales, and what better day to write about an important new development in Welsh genealogical and historical research? I’m … Continue reading
Are you too hard on yourself about your genealogy or family history work in 2012? Do you think more about what you didn’t achieve, or that ancestor who is still hiding, or whose records seem all to have been destroyed? … Continue reading
After talking about International Archives Day recently, I have asked Patricia Owen, who has spent many years hunting down books and manuscripts in libraries and archives, to write a guest post about her experiences of using them. Archives The papers … Continue reading
Deep into Deptford’s history, that is, looking for secrets in the streets. And possibly finding my great-great-great-great grandparents – how exciting! Today, June 9th, is International Archives Day and I’m hugely grateful to all the archivists and the archives, small … Continue reading