Search A Rebel Hand
Posts people go to most
- Was Sarah murdered? Is she a famous ghost?
- Nicholas's murder - the editor, the judge and the doctor (Trove Tuesday post, part 3)
- Tombstone Tuesday: Sarah's haunted grave
- The Factory above the Gaol - women convicts in 1818
- My ancestor was from London - where do I start?
- The Shoestring Genealogist: Find My Past offers
- Follow A Rebel Hand on WordPress.com
Link to ‘A Rebel Hand’ website
Category Archives: Blogging
I’m excited by this. OK, perhaps I’m easily pleased, but it was a real delight to find the clip of Graham Norton’s Who Do You Think You Are? in which he learns about his yeoman ancestor in Carnew, just days … Continue reading
Have you noticed? Did you wonder if you’d come to the right site? After using a custom (very attractive) header, I’ve changed it to match the header on the website for A Rebel Hand: Nicholas Delaney of 1798. Images used … Continue reading
I’m the great-great- (breathe) great-grandchild of an extraordinary man. Nicholas Delaney was a landless peasant caught up in the bloody uprising of 1798 in Ireland. Accused of murder on the word of a notorious liar, he was sentenced to death. … Continue reading